1. I am so glad so many people went to the polls Tuesday. I don’t care about the results (at least not in a way I want to talk about here) but I’m glad so many Americans participated. Yay, Us!!
2. I’m breaking out in hives again. At first I thought I had connected it to stress, but now I’m thinking it’s the combination of stress and caffeine that does me in. Coffee is evil. Drink green tea! The hives were so bad I scratched my left butt cheek raw and have skin peeling from it. TMI, I know. But I need you to feel my pain.
3. I really like red wine. I wasn’t much of a connoisseur before, but I’m getting better at picking good ones. I bought the $19 Chianti at this St. Louis hotel, because it’s the cheapest. I’d rather drink communion wine, I think. Bottoms up, though!
4. http://www.dictionary.com is my friend. Spell check in Blogger sucks butt.
5. I want to click my heals 3 times and make my hotel bed teleport to my apartment. I wish it were home…I wish it were home….I wish it were home.
6. I’m studying for the LSAT. I take it in February. I think I finally know what I want to be when I grow up.
7. I am feeling a lot better recently about where I am in figuring out my whole faith thingy. Check out Unpacking Faith for updates. Shameless plug, I know, for my other neglected blog.
8. I have met some really great people this year in Blogdom. I used to think people with “computer friends” were whacko. Maybe they are. Maybe I am!
9. The holidays are coming! Yay! I don’t really know what I’m so excited about. There’s bound to be family drama where one person, or several, will avoid the gathering because someone else, or some issue, will be present. I think I’ve done the best job of pissing off the fam this year. Maybe I should be the one to sit it out. Meh, probably not. Why is it that I enjoy the holidays again?
10. Anybody have any exceptional cookie recipes? I’ve got the Toll House one. Thanks.
11. I’m not feeling St. Louis. What’s with all the grillz? I thought I was in the ATL or something. The funny thing is one of these dudes with a grill brought me my wine last night and had a completely intelligent conversation with me about wine. Why did he have to have gold on all 8 of his teeth?