- Woman drives her car through a crowd at a street festival in DC.
- Woman is held without bond pending Grand Jury hearing.
- Woman said she had been smoking crack all day prior to the incident.
- Woman is employed as a temporary receptionist in former DC mayor, Marion Barry’s office.
- Marion Barry will cancel contract with temp agency, accusing them of negligent screening.
I think the temp agency, at best, is adept at matching personnel with appropriate employers; at worst, has a great sense of humor.